Solar Valley (Solarna dolina) is a closed type housing project, designed to answer all demands of modern living and working and requirements of contemporary tendencies in residential complexes planning and designing. With only 10 minutes to the city center of Novi Sad, it provides fast and easy access to all city features, while at the same time offering benefits of living outside of the urban core, mainly in terms of noise and traffic reduction, dominance of natural elements, open spaces and high levels of privacy and security.
On the area of 4.3 hectares, 112 residential units size from 83 m2 up to 175 m2 is planned for construction. Total net area of residential space amounts to 12.500 m2. The Valley further includes over 1.500 m2 of commercial space. All amenities of modern living ranks Solar Valley the first project of such kind in Serbia.
What makes the difference:
- closed type housing project – privacy and security of residents as well as functionality are at the highest level
- energy efficiency – houses are designed in high energy efficiency class which is provided by the use of high quality thermal insulation materials, doors and windows, heat pumps and by optimal space organization design
- use of renewable energy sources – heating, cooling and hot water preparation is generated using heat pumps, ecologically clean energy sources, with the possibility of installing individual solar power plants on the roofs of the houses to generate electricity
- digital controllers of temperature in every room of the house and a pay-per-consumption method
- central floor heating, as the form of the most comfortable type of heating
- “smart house” systems, with ability to control lighting, blinds, heating and cooling, installment of smoke detection sensors and “silent” alarm system
- private backyards
- automatic watering system for common green areas
- technical services, taking care of all aspects: safety, gardening and maintenance of common areas: pedestrian paths, courtyards, playgrounds, green areas
Beside energy efficiency and taking care of environment, Solar Valley supports healthy way of living introducing the following content:
- network of pedestrian and bicycle paths through the entire area
- gym and outdoor activities
- bio garden plots for owners who want to grow their own food. Plots are located in the zones of maximum insolation and equipped with central irrigation system. Bio gardens that are not being used will be cultivated by the maintenance service, as well as other green areas
The following data testifies that the Solar Valley is indeed the garden of urban living:
- houses occupy only 28% of the area
- vehicular traffic uses below 10% of the area
- private courtyards occupy 18% of the area
- space devoted to common areas: green areas, pedestrian and bicycle paths, bio gardens, outdoor contents account for over 44% of the area
The Solar Valley Project Team invites all people who share our views on modern living tendencies and energy efficient and healthy living to become a part of our community.