Solar Valley (Solarna dolina) is a closed type housing project, designed to answer all demands of modern living and working and requirements of contemporary tendencies in residential complexes planning and designing. With only 10 minutes to the city center of Novi Sad, it provides fast and easy access to all city features, while at the same time offering benefits of living outside of the urban core, mainly in terms of noise and traffic reduction, dominance of natural elements, open spaces and high levels of privacy and security.
On the area of 3.6 hectares, 112 residential units size between 73 m2 up to 166 m2 is planned for construction. Total net area of residential space amounts to 12.500 m2. The Valley further includes over 1.000 m2 of commercial space. All amenities of modern living ranks Solar Valley the first project of such kind in Serbia.
What makes the difference:
- closed type housing project – privacy and security of residents are at the highest level
- energy efficiency – houses are designed in class B of energy efficiency (energy consumption for heating per year < 30 kWh/m2, compared to the average consumption in the city at around 140 kWh/m2, provides 4x less expenses than in buildings connected to the district heating systems)
- using renewable energy sources – heating, cooling and hot water preparation is generated using solar collectors and heat pumps, ecologically clean energy sources
- digital controllers of temperature in every room of the house and a pay-per-consumption method
- central floor heating, as the form of the most comfortable type of heating
- quality insulation materials, doors and windows, guaranteeing house demands in class B of energy efficiency
- private backyards
- technical services, taking care of all aspects: safety, gardening and maintenance of common areas: pedestrian paths, courtyards, playgrounds, green areas
Beside energy efficiency and taking care of environment, Solar Valley supports healthy way of living introducing the following content:
- network of pedestrian and bicycle paths through the entire area
- gym and outdoor activities
- commercial space for administration, shops and healthy way of living amenities
- bio garden plots for owners who want to grow their own food. Plots intended for renting are located in the zones of maximum insolation and equipped with central irrigation system. Bio gardens that are not being rented will be cultivated by the maintenance service, as well as other green areas
The following data testifies that the Solar Valley is indeed the garden of urban living:
- houses occupy only 26% of the area
- vehicular traffic uses below 5% of the area
- private courtyards occupy 17% of the area
- space devoted to common areas: green areas, pedestrian and bicycle paths, bio gardens, outdoor contents account for over 52% of the area
The Solar Valley Project Team invites all people who share our views on modern living tendencies and energy efficient and healthy living to become a part of our community.